Photo from Coleman Malaysia
Thinking of going camping once this MCO is lifted? If you are tired of having chips and sandwiches or maybe have no idea about making food at camping. We have got your back! Check out the three recipes below we have created just for you! Why not come out with some food ideas that you can make at camping.
Chicken Breast Udon
Doesn’t it sound intrigued to you to have udon at camping? This wholesome camping cooking recipe contains enough protein so that you will not feel hungry quickly.
One hard-boiled egg
One pack of TearNEat chicken
One pack of udon
Kewpie Roasted Sesame Sauce to serve (you can add on more based on your preference)
- Boil the egg for 8 minutes. Peel it and cut it in half. Make sure it does not burn your fingers!
- Boil the udon noodle for 10 minutes and take out the noodle once it is done.
- Soak the TearNEat chicken for 10 minutes.
- Once step 1-3 are done, put them into a bowl, pour the Kewpie roasted sesame sauce into it, and mix it.
If you like sweet breakfast, this recipe is for you! Not only it is lactose-free, but you also will enjoy this simple and lovely breakfast. Your friends and family are going to love you for this!
2 cups of instant oat
One tablespoon of butter or coconut oil
Honey to serve (optional)
More bananas! (optional)
1.Make sure you mash your bananas with a fork.
2.Whisk the eggs and add on bananas. Whisk both of these two ingredients.
3.Pour 1/2 instant oat into it and whisk it until there is no lump.
4.Pre-heat the skillet cast iron and cover it with a tablespoon of butter or coconut oil.
5.Use a spoon and pour the batter into round pancakes! Make sure it stays medium temperature.
6.Flip your baby pancakes after 20 seconds and let them cook for another 20 seconds.
7.Serve with honey and bananas if you like. Hurray, you are done!
Photo from Fresh Off The Grid
If you have not tried Shakshuka, you should try this! This dish is highly famous in middle eastern countries. On top of that, we make it vegetarian so that you can enjoy it with your vegetarian friend (if you have one).
One tablespoon of olive oil
One diced small onion
One red bell pepper (sliced and seeded)
One canned tomato
Two teaspoons of cumin
One teaspoon of chilli powder or paprika
One teaspoon of salt
One teaspoon of pepper
Any kind of bread (Choose Arabic bread, if you like it authentic)
- Pre-heat the pan over medium heat and add a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Once it is heated, add the onions and red bell peppers and cook them for 5 minutes.
- Add two teaspoons of cumin and chilli powder until it smells delicious!
- Add canned tomato and set it as low heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Use a spoon to create three little wells, then crack one egg into each well.
- Cover the pan and wait for 5-7 minutes
- season with salt and pepper, and you are ready to dip in with your favourite bread
Now you know the abovementioned effortless camping recipes, you are good to go! You can even have these three recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even tea-time. Ensure you have a checklist for all of the ingredients and cooking tools you need to bring. We do not want you to miss out on these good recipes!